Manage and Secure Your Data
Harness the power of automation to keep your data safe
Daturic helps you secure your data using only cloud native components. Maximize your security, minimize your latency.
What is Daturic?
Daturic is a cloud-native data management automation platform that makes it simple to manage data projects efficiently and securely as they scale. It allows administrators to effortlessly translate business requirements into effective data structures and access policies, delivering quicker time to data value with a unified approach to data security.
Key features include:
- An intuitive management interface that provides visibility into how data is distributed and secured, without requiring a large DevOps investment.
- Tags that can be combined in simple ways to realize sophisticated data access patterns.
- Administrative control over layout and permissions without requiring data access
- Scaling by leveraging existing cloud native access controls and tools/functionality.
- Easy deployment into your cloud account with no vendor lock-in, no data migrations, and no duplication of existing users/groups/permissions.
- Maintained custody of your data with no third party access required.
Daturic is a data management platform for any organization looking to manage their cloud based data projects efficiently and securely while delivering quicker time to value.
Daturic Supports Your Big Data Strategy
Companies large and small are quickly adopting big data tools and processes to solve business problems and make data-driven decisions. Many of these companies are turning to public clouds to host their data lakes or meshes.
With all that data in a central place, companies quickly find the administrative overhead of granting required access to numerous stakeholders overwhelming.
Daturic gives companies the ability to enforce appropriate controls on their data living in the cloud. Customers can use business language, by way of custom tagging, to create tailored access policies quickly and easily.
Daturic Helps Organizations Deploy and Maintain a Secure Data Lake
According to a 2019 report by Skyhigh , most organizations have a lot of sensitive data in their data lakes. Within the "confidential" bucket, data may further be subdivided based on business rules or for regulatory compliance reasons.
Daturic helps companies by allowing them to codify their access control rules into polices using business language. These policies are then applied to your lakes and meshes ensuring compliance.
Why we built Daturic
Moving data into your data lake as part of a project is just step one in your big data journey. Once data has moved, we need to consider the things that change (What we refer to as day 2 processes).
- How do I design operational processes to grant appropriate access to data sets across all data assets in my organization?
- How do I handle changes in data sources/targets that may affect existing access control decisions?
- How do I quickly create appropriate auditing and compliance reporting?
- How do I quickly provision and de-provision access as per business needs?
Daturic takes a unique approach to solving this problem. By leveraging automation, we allow our customers to use business language to build their rule sets and apply those rule sets to their big data landscape using only cloud native components. This allows our customers to take advantage of rich access control features that are native to their cloud providers.
Daturic Core Features
Granular Data Management
Supporting both new or existing data lake deployments, Daturic is able to quickly inject best practices for managing your data lake.
Use tagging to create groups of data. It works across any data lake managed by Daturic.
Combine tags to make access control policies that reflect your organizations unique data security requirements.
Access your data your way, without requiring a proxy.
Evidence gathering for audit and compliance requirements is streamlined by providing enhanced visibility.
Tooling designed to make life easier for your data administrators.